Updated: www.spartanprotocol.org webpage — check it out
Short and sweet update after a few heavy weeks of reading.
For those after some indepth reading now is a great time to head over to the updated SpartanProtocol.org webpage below to learn more about the implementation of SpartanProtocolV2 that is incoming.
Community contributors have been putting in the time to update and refine the main webpage for Spartan Protocol. Feedback, suggestions and contributions are welcome, reach out in the telegram channels if you want to help out.
Spartan Protocol | Liquidity Protocol on Binance Smart Chain
Spartan Protocol provides community-governed and programmable token emissions functions to incentivize the formation of…
Spartan Protocol GitBook
Some new & old community members have put their hands up recently to help get the Spartan Protocol GitBook to reflect current progress and iterations of the protocol — head over and check it out to learn more.
This will be an ongoing focus for the wider community to contribute towards.
Spartan Socials — Twitter
Top Community Mention:
SpartanSocials — Medium
SpartanSocials — Telegram
Phase 1 — SPARTA V2 (Token) — Completed!
Phase 2 — Spartan Protocol V2 (Protocol) — In Progress
SPARTA V2 (Token)
- Work with the centralised exchanges (CEX) listing SPARTA to ensure that SPARTA holders all have their tokens upgraded as simply as possible. It is expected that CEX holders will not need to perform any specific actions to have their tokens exchanged for V2 tokens (Binance, BKEX, MXC etc)
- Work with DEXs & aggregators to ensure the new SPARTA token address is added to their lists (1inch, PancakeSwap etc)
- Work with token-tracking information websites to ensure new token info is added and verified (BSCscan, CoinGecko, CoinMarketCap etc)
- Continue updating and stringent testing of V2 contracts to suit the changes made against the base token contract, and ensure the V2 contract suite is in a complete and stable position ready for a CodeArena bounty period
- Put the contracts through a code review process on CodeArena
- Continue the code review process within the community
- Update the V2 dApp to suit any required contract changes/upgrades
- Add in simple DAO for Bond+Mint allocations
- Test bond process from start to finish via UI (propose bond allocation, vote it in, finalise it, and then proceed to bond assets and test the weight from that in the DAOVault, and other proposals)
A community forum for longer-form & categorised discussion has been created in GitHub: join the discussion here.
- Setup categories & get the community contributing good questions about DAO proposals & mechanics of AMMs so that they can be padded out into longer-form go-to guides to post in the channels
Phase 3 — Deploy & Iterate
- Deploy Protocol V2 to Binance Smart Chain mainnet
- Enable Bond allocations to replenish TVL into the V2 pools
- Deploy Lending to testnet
- March onwards with our original goals of building the decentralised, yield-generating, solo staking, leveraged synthetics and derivatives + lending protocol on Binance Smart Chain
GitHub Activity — SpartanContractsV2
GitHub Activity — SpartanDAppV2
GitHub Activity — SpartanSite
- Website: https://spartanprotocol.org/
- DApp: https://dapp.spartanprotocol.org/
- DApp: https://dapp.spartanprotocol.org/
- GitBook (Docs): https://docs.spartanprotocol.org/
- GitHub: https://github.com/spartan-protocol
Spartan Protocol is at its core, a community-driven and led project. In this vein, the more contributors the better. There is a great opportunity for community members to contribute by making LP reward analysis tools, etc.
Recently, community members have been graciously funnelling in to contribute to explainer articles, ideas and even $SPARTA donations to support the growth of the platform.
Engage with the community and contributors
Where to find out about all the latest updates or suggest improvements — get involved.
- Medium: https://medium.com/spartanprotocol
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/spartanprotocol
- Telegram Community: https://t.me/spartanprotocolorg
- Telegram Announcements: https://t.me/spartanprotocolann
Community Bounty Wallet
Whilst there is no treasury nor contributor allocations, there was a public community bounty wallet set up a while ago to help handle donations from the community and other incentive programs (BNB from the Binance BUIDl program was sent here) which can be viewed here: